In the light of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, we wanted to share what Fresh Relevance is doing to protect our employees, customers and wider community while ensuring that business can continue to operate as usual.
Our response plan covers the following areas:
Supporting our clients
Our client roster covers industries and geographies across the globe and many of them are facing unprecedented challenges to their businesses. Our Client Services, Customer Success and Account Management teams are there for them as a strategic partner to help them prepare and adjust their marketing as the situation unfolds.
We have long experience of remote and home-based working and all staff are now home-based.
All our employees have the hardware and access to all the technology systems they would previously have used in the offices.
Safety of the Fresh Relevance team
We have put in place several policies to ensure the health of our employees and their families.
- Emphasis on hygiene at home
Daily check-ins with all staff, and acting as a support network with practical and emotional support for anybody who is self-isolating or who may become unwell.
When it is safe to return in our offices, we will continue with the following policies for an extended period:
- Encouraging staff who can work from home to do so.
- Compliance with all government guidelines
- Social distancing, for example minimum 2m seperation between staff wherever possible.
- Increased signage and floor tape to indicate safe seperation distances.
- Supply of hand sanitizers, etc.
- Minimizing all work-related and personal travel and using video conferencing instead.
- Avoiding work-related and personal mass gatherings where possible.
Fresh Relevance’s service operates from highly available and resilient data centers to provide continuous service to our clients. We proactively monitor the health of our entire infrastructure to ensure that we are able to adjust our operations if regional outages occur, minimizing any potential impact on our clients.
Take care & stay safe!