Junior Account Manager
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing, Real-Time personalization and optimisation platform that increases sales for online businesses with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing across email, mobile and web. We have an established customer base in the UK and growing presence in North America and the Nordic’s.
Fresh Relevance has over 500 clients across Retail, Travel and Publishing, including Harvey Nichols, Rip Curl, Homebase, Thorntons, Time Out, Hoseasons and Cottages.com, to name a few.
(Starting in April 2020 - We will be interviewing in Feb / March 2020. Only apply if this start date works for you):
Junior Account Manager. This role would suit a "second jobber" with a year or two experience.
The Junior Account Manager is responsible for driving maximum adoption of the Fresh Relevance platform by identifying and driving product usage opportunities. This is achieved through highly valued relationships with their client portfolio and with full support of the Account Management team. The role itself is for a self-starter looking to develop long-term partnerships with our clients to ensure they achieve results.
The Account Manager will be able to identify risks and maintain a deep understanding of our product so that they can remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes through daily outbound calls and email.
- Ensure clients are making the best use of the Fresh Relevance platform.
- Manage day-to-day product training.
- Assist in influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, roadmap implementation, customer satisfaction, and overall account health.
- Engage clients with weekly reports.
- Work within the Account Management team to help drive customer references and case studies.
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Driven by customer success.
- Passion to become an expert in digital marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- High level of professionalism and business acumen.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics, e-commerce platforms or a wider exposure to web marketing.
- Experience of eCommerce, publishing and travel sectors.
- Basic HTML.
- Previous training experience.
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM system