About Fresh Relevance:
Fresh Relevance is a personalization and optimization platform used by over 500 websites.
Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
We are looking to grow our team and find a dedicated Senior Account Manager to work alongside our Account Management, and Customer Success teams. This role requires a tenacious, hungry-for-knowledge individual who wants to make their mark in the online industry while learning from some of the most experienced people in the sector. We are a young, rapidly growing company and so this position is for someone that thrives in that environment. There are no corporate obstacles to doing business. We work as a very tight team. People can and will take on other tasks and grow very quickly inside the business. History dictates that the first person into a company like Fresh Relevance is on a fast track to a leadership role. They will become the backbone of the Account Management team if they are successful.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for driving maximum adoption of the Fresh Relevance platform by identifying and driving product usage opportunities. This is achieved through highly valued relationships with their client portfolio and with full support of the Account Management team. The role itself is for a self-starter looking to develop long-term partnerships with our clients to ensure they achieve results.
The Senior Account Manager will be able to identify risks and maintain a deep understanding of our product so that they can remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Our proposition highly innovative. To sell it effectively the successful candidate will have to learn about various facets of the e-commerce technology industry.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes through daily outbound calls and email.
- Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with existing customers
- Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (Technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
- Ensure clients are making best use of the Fresh Relevance platform.
- Assist in influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, roadmap implementation, customer satisfaction, and overall account health
- Engage clients with weekly reports to Analyse and identify new areas for optimization following data analysis
- Work within the Account Management team to help drive customer references and case studies.
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Have a minimum of 2 years related experience in eCommerce and marketing technology.
- The ability to manage a portfolio of clients, with an active sales pipeline and focus on retention and upsell.
- Ability to develop a portfolio of accounts and build upon new referrals.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You are a strong communicator and own weekly calls/monthly planning meetings for your clients.
- Focus on product adoption by learning a new platform and demonstrate features with confidence.
- Can be from client side or vendor side.
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics, e-commerce platforms or a wider exposure to web.
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Eager to learn about CRO concepts and techniques
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
- Experience with web analytics tool is a plus (Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings