Content Marketing Editor
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing UK tech startup with a growing team.
This is a great chance for you to switch over to marketing the next generation of marketing technology.
Our Real-Time Marketing Hub increases sales for online retailers with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing across email, mobile and web for leading brands, with an established customer base in the UK and a fast-growing presence in North America.
The Content Marketing Editor executes our marketing communications strategy, developing high quality, search-friendly and user-centered content assets for the website, blog and social media.
This role transforms marketing trends, company news, new feature releases, customer stories and seasonal topics into informative and digestible whitepapers, how-to guides, etc. through engaging storytelling.
- Manages and executes marketing communications in multiple forms, including thought-leadership content, blog posts and social media updates.
- Owns the corporate social presence, including the blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Owns the content calendar ensuring regular coverage of seasonal and campaign-related topics.
- Ensures that sales have best-in-class collateral that is solutions focused and customer-centric.
- Creates sales enablement documents for new content assets outlining key messages and take-aways to increase content usage in prospecting activities.
- Manages the monthly corporate newsletter, promoting marketing highlights such as new customer success stories, reports, upcoming events and webinars.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in a PR agency or content writing capacity.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- An interest in eCommerce, marketing technology, social media and its evolution.
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting content ideas, to creating content, to responding to new trends.
Sorry, no agencies.