Content Marketing Editor
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing UK tech startup with a growing team. Our real-time personalization platform increases sales for online retailers with personalized customer experiences and dynamic marketing across email, mobile and web for leading brands, with an established customer base in the UK and a fast-growing presence in North America.
This is a great chance for you to switch over to marketing ready for the next generation of martech.
The Content Marketing Editor manages our marketing communications strategy, developing high quality, search-friendly and user-centered content assets for the website, blog and social media to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
This role transforms marketing trends, company news, new feature releases, customer stories and seasonal topics into informative and digestible content, such as ebooks, how-to guides, cheat sheets, blog posts, etc. through engaging storytelling.
- Manages and executes content marketing in multiple forms, including thought-leadership content, blog posts and social media updates.
- Develops and owns the content calendar ensuring regular coverage of our core themes, seasonal and campaign-related topics that speak to our buyer personas throughout the sales funnel.
- Builds content pillar pages for core offering to improve SEO of the website.
- Keeps existing, well-performing content fresh.
- Owns the corporate social media strategy and social media presence, including the blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Manages the monthly corporate newsletter, promoting marketing highlights such as new customer success stories, reports, upcoming events and webinars.
- Ensures that all marketing communications produced by the marketing team are of consistent quality and tone of voice.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or marketing.
- At least 4 years of experience in a PR agency or content writing capacity.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- An interest in eCommerce, marketing technology, social media and its evolution.
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting content ideas, to creating content, to responding to new trends.
Sorry, no agencies.