Content Marketing Manager
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing UK marketing technology provider with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). Our comprehensive, real-time personalisation platform helps digital marketers boost customer loyalty and revenue by creating a customised journey across channels and devices. Over 400 brands across ecommerce, travel and media use Fresh Relevance, including: TimeOut, Karen Millen, Harvey Nichols, Thorntons, Cottages.com and Rip Curl..
Come and join our offices at London Bridge or Southampton Science Park as a Content Marketing Manager.
We are looking for an experienced B2B storyteller to play a key role in scaling the company. The Content Marketing Manager drives our marketing communications strategy, developing high quality, search-friendly and user-centred content assets for the website, blog and social media to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
This role transforms marketing trends, company news, new feature releases, customer stories and seasonal topics into informative and digestible content targeting, different personas and stages of the sales funnel.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
- Designs and owns the content strategy, ensuring regular coverage of our core themes, seasonal and campaign-related topics that speak to our buyer personas throughout the sales funnel.
- Manages and executes content marketing in multiple forms, including ebooks, reports, cheatsheets, customer success stories, blog posts and social media updates, to support SEO and demand generation.
- Collaborates with partner companies on joint content projects, such as blog exchanges and co-branded content assets.
- Keeps existing, well-performing content fresh.
- Owns the corporate social media strategy and presences, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Manages the bi-monthly newsletters to customers, partners and prospects.
- Ensures consistent quality and tone of voice of all marketing communications produced by the marketing team.
Knowledge & experience
- BA/BSc degree in marketing, communications or journalism.
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B content writing capacity or PR agency.
- An interest in ecommerce, marketing technology and its evolution.
- Experience with content SEO, Google Analytics and Hubspot preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills, cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude – from proactively coming up with content ideas, to creating assets, to responding to new trends.
- Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
Benefit from a competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, workplace pension and stock options as well as a fun company culture with regular team outings.