Customer Success Consultant
About Fresh Relevance
Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications. It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget! Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the marketplace, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
We are looking for Customer Success Consultant to join our Customer Success team. This role requires a tenacious, hungry-for-knowledge individual who wants to make their mark in the online industry while learning from some of the most experienced people in the sector. We are a young, rapidly growing company and so this position is for someone that thrives in that environment. There are no corporate obstacles to doing business. We work as a very tight team. People can and will take on other tasks and grow very quickly inside the business.
The Customer Success Consultant is responsible for driving maximum adoption of the Fresh Relevance platform by identifying and driving product usage opportunities. This is achieved through highly valued relationships with their client portfolio and with full support of the Account Management team. The role itself is for a self-starter looking to develop long-term partnerships with our clients to ensure they achieve results.
The Customer Success Consultant will be able to identify at-risk clients and maintain a deep understanding of our product so that they can remediate and ensure a successful renewal. Customer Success Consultants are also be required to provide clients with training and guidance on how to utilise the marketing platform, as well as offer assistance in setting up various functionality.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes through outbound calls, emails, and face to face meetings
- Provide day-to-day product training as required at all subscription levels. This may be recorded, live webinars, one-to-one screen-share or in-person
- Deliver Training Sessions as part of client onboarding
- Assist in influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, roadmap implementation, customer satisfaction, and overall account health
- Engage clients who are not making full use of their subscription, or where reports show poor performance
- Work within the Account Management team to help drive customer references and case studies
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Educated to degree level
- Intermediate HTML coding skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- High level of professionalism and commercial awareness
- Good organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- An individual driven by customer success with a passion to succeed in his or her role
- Knowledge of email marketing and web analytics
- Basic Java Script skills
- A wider exposure to web marketing would be a big advantage
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot will be advantageous
- Previous experience with a SaaS product
- Some knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Previous training experience would be advantageous