About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a personalisation platform that customises the customer experience to help eCommerce, travel and media companies improve their conversion rate and retention, ultimately delivering the customer a more valuable experience.
We’re a highly innovative fast-growth company, operating in a very dynamic marketplace with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). We were founded in 2013 and work with leading brands such as White Stuff, Jimmy Choo, SpaceNK, American Golf and Thorntons.
Come and join our marketing team as a Digital Designer. The position can be based either in our offices near London Bridge or Southampton Science Park, or work remotely with occasional days in the office.
The role requires a versatile designer with excellent communication skills who is confident and well organised. Being able to conceptualise and execute contemporary and fresh designs is essential.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
- Create digital products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing.
- Research, design, and prototype responsive UI for our marketing website.
- Liaise with our developers by creating wireframes, annotations, and clear design deliverables.
- Support constant testing on the website to improve usability and KPIs.
- Maintain brand consistency across all digital touchpoints, including our demo store.
- Manage digital marketing assets for social media, email marketing, website and advertising campaigns.
- Manage event advertising assets and presentation design.
- Create, implement and manage a design system to ensure usability and consistency.
- Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer on other in-house projects, such as eBooks, product handouts, interactive content, videos, etc.
Knowledge & experience
- 2-5 years of design experience, gained in-house or in an agency.
- Degree in a design-related subject.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and prototyping.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply visual branding clearly and consistently.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, turning projects around quickly while delivering to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of User Experience.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
- Animation skills, such as GIFs/SVGs/videos.
- UX research skills.
- Video editing skills - Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- HTML skills.
- CSS skills.
How to apply
Please send us your CV along with your portfolio (either pdf or website).
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings