Digital Marketing Manager
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing UK marketing technology provider with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). Our comprehensive, real-time personalisation platform helps digital marketers boost customer loyalty and revenue by creating a customised journey across channels and devices. Over 400 brands across ecommerce, travel, recruitment and publishing use Fresh Relevance, including: TimeOut, Karen Millen, Harvey Nichols, Thorntons, Cottages.com and Rip Curl.
Come and join our office near London Bridge as a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven B2B marketer to lead our digital demand generation campaigns. This role will work closely with the Marketing Director and sales team to increase the performance of digital marketing programmes across a range of key lead flow channels.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
- Managing and monitoring digital campaigns in order to ensure quality lead flow and hit aggressive targets for qualified leads and sales opportunities.
- Generating inbound demand and drive traffic through online marketing programmes, including content syndication with online media vendors, search optimisation (SEO and PPC), website conversion optimisation, PPL, email marketing, webinars, paid social, ABM and online comparison websites.
- Creating ad copy for banners, emails and landing pages.
- Owning a comprehensive demand generation calendar of coordinated campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Reporting on KPIs, like qualified leads and opportunities.
- Optimising performance and effectiveness of digital campaigns by testing and honing targeting for each programme.
- Working with sales on handing off campaigns, following up leads and generating sales pipeline.
- Negotiating and maintaining optimal pricing, lead quality, and lead delivery timing with a number of vendors simultaneously.
- Building strong relationships with AdWords, SEO and CRO agencies.
Knowledge & experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably for a SaaS product.
- Experience with CRM reporting, Hubspot or Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with sales-ready lead analysis and reporting.
- BA/BSc degree in marketing, business, advertising or equivalent.
- Strong vendor and project management skills.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords, web analytics applications and databases.
- Excellent attention to detail in all work.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
Benefit from a competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, workplace pension and stock options as well as a fun company culture with regular team outings.