Digital Marketing Support Specialist
Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications.
It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget. Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
Fresh Relevance is a small and rapidly growing marketing technology company in Boston, MA. We’re growing fast, and expect to continue this growth in the USA, UK and worldwide.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike.
Aside from becoming a specialist in our own platform, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skillset, develop new skills and drive facets of the business.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Support Specialist to join our Client Services team in our downtown Boston, MA office.
Working as part of a closely-knit team you will become an expert in our software platform in order to respond to customer queries by phone and email.
Each day will require you to respond to customer’s queries relating to their use of our system across a broad spectrum of industries and skill levels.
Job Title and Responsibilities
This job title is Digital Marketing Support Specialist. The successful applicant will work directly with our clients solving their problems and helping them to make good use of our system. It is a very varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Providing phone or email advice to clients
- Investigating and problem-solving client issues
- Liaising with the 2nd and 3rd line support staff for more complex issues
- Ensuring that client queries are responded to in a timely and appropriate fashion
Requirements and Necessary Skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Highly computer literate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a friendly and helpful manner
- Good familiarity with HTML code
- Passion for knowledge of marketing technologies
- Desire to learn new systems and skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to explain complex problems to non-technical people
- Experience of supporting clients
- Experience of providing training
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of email marketing