About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a personalisation platform that personalises the customer experience to help eCommerce, travel and media companies improve their conversion rate and retention, ultimately delivering the customer a more valuable experience.
We’re a highly innovative fast-growth company, operating in a very dynamic marketplace with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). We were founded in 2013 and since then have worked with leading brands such as White Stuff, Jimmy Choo, SpaceNK, American Golf & Thorntons.
Come and join our team (working either from our offices at London Bridge or hybrid) as an Event Marketing Manager. We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-driven Event Marketing Manager to build and manage our global event strategy. The role is responsible for developing and executing offline and online events that generate qualified sales leads and increase revenue through the existing customer base.
The Event Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with the SDR, BDM, Channel and Account Management teams, customers and partners to accelerate revenue growth. The role will evaluate results on a regular basis to ensure that objectives are met in line with the global marketing strategy.
- Designs and executes our global event strategy and budget, to add leads to the sales pipeline, move leads through the funnel and foster customer relationships.
- Develops bespoke ABM events, such as breakfasts, executive dinners and briefings, from start to finish, including venue scouting, creation of landing pages, email invites, management of registrations, onsite logistics and post-event follow-up.
- Manages the sponsorship and attendance of major industry trade shows and conferences, incl. booth design, collateral, speaking engagements, promotions etc.
- Designs customer events, such as customer webinars and summits, to increase the adoption of the full range of Fresh Relevance features and to encourage renewals.
- Collaborates with partner companies on joint event projects, such as sponsored or co-branded seminars, networking events and webinars.
- Works in close collaboration with event organisers, key partners and customers.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure timely and successful follow-up of leads.
- Rolls out structured launch and promotion plans for event campaigns.
- Ensures all marketing investments can be measured against agreed objectives, such as quality and quantity of leads.
- Continually tests, measures, and evolves our events programmes.
Knowledge & experience
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in an event marketing capacity, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Strong skills in communication, cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude – from proactively coming up with event ideas, to executing events, to responding to new trends.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
- Experience using Hubspot and webinar platforms is an advantage.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings