About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing UK marketing technology provider with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). Our comprehensive, real-time personalisation platform helps digital marketers boost customer loyalty and revenue by creating a customised journey across channels and devices. Over 400 brands across ecommerce, travel, recruitment and publishing use Fresh Relevance, including: TimeOut, Karen Millen, Monsoon Accessorize, Thorntons, Cottages.com and Rip Curl.
Come and join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer. The position can be based either in our offices near London Bridge or Southampton Science Park, with flexible working hours - either full or part-time.
The role requires a versatile designer with excellent communication skills who is confident and well organised. Being able to conceptualise and execute contemporary and fresh designs is essential.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
Work closely with a number of internal and external key stakeholders, including marketing, sales, development, client services as well as customers.
Design and development of web and email designs, such as newsletters, web banners and mockups graphics.
Develop engaging and on-brand designs for marketing material, including brochures, ebooks, infographics, etc.
Create technical assets including one-pagers and graphics to support marketing and sales initiatives.
Design and build internal and external facing ppt presentations to a creative brief.
Design event graphics, collateral and give-aways.
Liaise with print suppliers.
Knowledge & experience
- 1-3 years of design experience, gained in-house or in an agency.
- Degree in a graphic design related subject.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite - Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Able to apply visual branding clearly and consistently.
- Able to work within tight deadlines with the ability to turn projects around quickly while delivering to the highest standards.
- Excellent attention to and care for a high standard of detail in all work.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
- Animation skills, such as GIFs/web banners.
- Web design skills.
- Video editing skills - Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- HTML skills.
- CSS skills.
- Experienced in liaising with printers and knowledge of printing techniques.
Benefit from a competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, workplace pension and stock options as well as a fun company culture with regular team outings.
How to apply
Please send us your CV along with your portfolio (either pdf or website).