Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time
It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget! Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
Fresh Relevance is a small and rapidly growing company, based at the attractive University of Southampton Science Park (map) in Chilworth, with a sales team in London, a US office in Boston and resellers worldwide. We’ve tripled in size in the past year, and expect to continue to grow, both in the UK and overseas.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike.
Aside from becoming a specialist in our own platform, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skillset, develop new skills and drive facets of the business.
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to join our expanding Client Services team.
It will require you to engage with our new customers to understand their requirements and help set-up our platform to achieve their goals.
You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable performing proactive outreach on a daily basis in order to project manage these customers through our onboarding process.
You’ll also be implementing the customer’s requirements inside our platform and working with other members of our team to help deliver any more complex elements.
Job Title and Responsibilities
This job title is Implementation Manager. The successful applicant will work directly with our clients during their initial onboarding. It is a very varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Driving onboarding progress through daily outbound calls and emails
- Project management of onboarding and implementation for new customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the onboarding and implementation process
- Updating our various tools to ensure the current status is reflected at all times and can be communicated to other teams
- Capturing and documenting the specifics of the implementation
- Setting up the customer’s accounts inline with their requirements
- Briefing other team members to help deliver larger or more complex pieces of work
Requirements and Necessary Skills
- Demonstratable evidence of ability to use initiative
- Demonstratable evidence of ability to present to clients at a high level
- Great organisation and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills with friendly and helpful manner
- Desire to learn new systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex requirements and document them
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software
- Experience of digital marketing
- Some prior exposure to project management
- Experience in a similar role
- Project management accreditation such as PRINCE2
- Prior experience with HTML
Professional development budget
Fun company culture with regular team outings
Hybrid / Southampton
Apply now to join our rapidly growing company and be part of a team of like-minded individuals working hard to make an impact in the digital marketing technology space.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.