Fresh Relevance is a fast-growing marketing technology provider with offices in London, Southampton and Boston (MA). Our versatile personalisation platform helps digital marketing and ecommerce professionals improve the customer experience by creating a tailored journey across channels and devices. Over 350 brands worldwide across ecommerce and travel use Fresh Relevance, including Molton Brown, Fujifilm, Dreams, Rip Curl and Cottages.com.
Come and join our team as a Marketing Operations Manager. The position can be based either in our London or Southampton offices, or be hybrid with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead the delivery of effective sales & marketing operations to drive growth and profitability within the business. Working collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams and reporting into VP of Marketing, you will support the delivery of robust & scalable sales and marketing processes. Acting as the SME for HubSpot, you will ensure the effective deployment of marketing automation and CRM capabilities and that sales and marketing have the correct commercial processes and tools in place to drive efficiency, measure and track productivity, and support rapid growth.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
- Develop and drive the marketing CRM strategies to support customer acquisition, pipeline growth, segmentation, and customer retention/cross-selling.
- Deliver regular quantitative marketing analyses and attribution reports, to help answer strategic and operational questions, assisting our VP of Marketing and sales leadership with quarterly/monthly business reporting, forecasting, target setting, and KPI management.
- Monitor and fine-tune processes, workflows and lead scoring models to drive effective lead management, enhanced contact and company profiles, and improved lead quality.
- Align processes (MQL handover, follow-up, etc.), workflows and data management practices between marketing and sales.
- Leverage contact and company-level analytics to enable account-based marketing and selling.
- Manage Hubspot requests e.g. use of new fields, new KPIs, report requests etc., system troubleshooting and escalations.
- Own the Hubspot database and data governance, including data volume, list uploads, and third-party data enrichment. Oversee data cleanliness and completeness for customer, prospect and partner records; maintain data according to good GDPR policies and practices.
- Document processes and train marketing and sales staff on best practices around data governance and data standards, workflows, naming conventions, and other enablers.
- Continuously evaluate the marketing tech stack to assess requirements and add new technology as needed.
- Oversee integrations with other tools in our martech stack including, but not limited to WordPress, Salesloft, Cognism, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Oversee end user licensing and annual contracts for 3rd party marketing and sales technology.
Knowledge & expertise
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably for a SaaS product.
- BA university degree or equivalent.
- Expert ability in Hubspot, with a strong understanding of email automation, workflow automation, system integrations, full-funnel reporting, and data hygiene.
- Analytically minded, and experienced using BI tools, such as Google Data Studio, to aggregate data, generate reports, identify trends and make recommendations based on business intelligence.
- Solid understanding of attribution modelling and reporting.
Experience with WordPress, lead scoring tools, Google Analytics and GSuite.
- A strong grasp on existing and emerging digital technologies.
Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Diligent and methodical approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Enjoys identifying and solving complex challenges.
Professional development budget
Fun company culture with regular team outings
London / Hybrid / Southampton
Apply now to join our rapidly growing company and be part of a team of like-minded individuals working hard to make an impact in the digital marketing technology space.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.