About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a personalisation platform that automates customer experiences and decisioning using a versatile range of tools that can integrate with your existing tech stack. This improves your conversion rate & retention, ultimately delivering the customer a more valuable experience.
We are a highly innovative fast growth company, operating in a very dynamic marketplace.
We were founded in 2013 and since then have worked with leading brands such as Whtie Stuff, Jimmy Choo, SpaceNK, American Golf & Thorntons.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our quickly growing team. The role requires someone with a highly personable nature, paired with a strategic mind and a clear motivation for growth and hitting (and surpassing) targets.
We are a young, rapidly growing company and so this position is for someone that thrives in that environment. There are no corporate obstacles to doing business. We work as a very tight team. People can and will take on other tasks and grow very quickly inside the business
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for driving new partnerships with suitable agency and technology companies, in addition to managing and maintaining existing relationships. You will work closely with the Marketing on shared partner collateral and events and the Support and Development Teams for discussing new integrations. Both internal and external company collaboration and the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels will be vital to your success.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who wants to develop and refine their existing skill set with the digital marketing industry. Although full support is given, the successful candidate will be one that wants to run before they can walk. Our proposition is new and highly innovative. To succeed in the role, the ideal candidate will have to understand the various facets of the e-commerce technology industry.
- Research and engage with suitable new partners, driving them to sign a formal referral agreement.
- Ensuring signed partners are managed and maintained in the best possible way to generate new referral leads for our company.
- Ensuring our sales and account management teams are aware of the services of all our partners in order to refer relevant leads back to them.
- Working on joined up marketing campaigns. This could include blog content, or be in the form of hosting and presenting at shared webinars.
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual referral targets.
- These are broken down into new partners signed, partners that share leads, and partner leads that close.
- Managing the relationships between our sales teams and the partners is essential to meeting the above targets.
- Maintain our CRM with up to date partner and referral information.
- A minimum of 2 years experience and a proven career in similar sales or partnerships roles is key to succeed in this position.
- Knowledge of email marketing, ecommerce, CRO, or a wider exposure to web marketing would be a big advantage.
- Existing relationships with companies in the above fields would be a huge bonus too.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- High level of professionalism and business acumen.
At Fresh Relevance we live out our core values with passion. They have come from analysing the characteristics of our most successful and respected team members. Our core values are:
Help others to succeed.
Collaborate with others and be team-oriented. Just like in sports, a good assist can be just as satisfying as getting the goal. Never work for your own success at the expense of others. Take delight in seeing others be successful.
Be honest and open.
Be transparent and approachable. Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to the point. Take on board the feedback and opinions that others give you. It will help you grow.
Tackle the tough jobs.
Show initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude. Don’t take the easy route, do the right thing. Step up to challenges.
Learn and grow.
Continually strive for perfection, never be satisfied with the status quo.
“We’ve always done it this way” is never a good reason. “Good enough” just doesn’t cut it in the long run. Don’t think you already know everything there is to know. Constant learning is what keeps life interesting.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings