Performance Marketing Manager
Come and join our office near London Bridge or work remotely as a Performance Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketer to be the driving force behind the company’s ambitious growth strategy. Working closely with the VP of Marketing and the sales team, this role will manage all elements of performance marketing - from conception and budgeting through to execution and reporting - in order to transform our owned and paid channels into an inbound sales engine.
We work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, which offers you a great opportunity to make an impact and progress your career.
- Define, test and execute acquisition campaigns across multiple paid and owned channels to drive website visitors, conversions and sales pipeline growth.
- Manage, develop and A/B test our website to provide a user experience that is personalised and optimised for conversions.
- Own the SEO strategy from a keyword, page optimisation and technical perspective (site health, site speed, mobile optimisation, etc.) to maximise website traffic.
- Take ownership of our paid media budget and performance against targets.
- Run PPC and retargeting campaigns across Google, Bing and LinkedIn, incl. optimising and refining bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Identify opportunities to expand into channels where we’ve never been before.
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop optimised user journeys for these campaigns, incl. creative, proposition and landing pages.
- Build and expand email nurture streams to convert leads into MQLs.
- Report on KPIs, incl. in-profile leads, MQLs and opportunities.
- Work closely with sales on handing off campaigns, following up leads and generating sales pipeline.
Knowledge & experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably for a SaaS product.
- Commercially driven, able to work towards and exceed targeted metrics with a detailed understanding of paid and organic channels.
- Experience with building data-driven processes for optimising website performance and lead generation and how to align those to business goals.
- Good knowledge of SEO, SEO tools (e.g. SEMrush) and measuring website performance.
- Experience with CRM, CMS and marketing automation (Hubspot and Expression Engine preferred).
- Strong, hands-on experience with PPC (incl. Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn).
- Advanced data and analytical skills, incl. application of analysis and reporting tools (incl. Google Analytics).
- Understanding of the importance of UX, CRO and user journeys and how to optimise them.
- Experience with sales-ready lead analysis and reporting.
- Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
Benefit from a competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, workplace pension, professional development budget (£1500 pa) and stock options as well as a fun company culture with regular team outings.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.