About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a personalization and optimization platform used by over 500 websites.
Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the marketplace, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
We are looking to grow our team and find a dedicated Platform Trainer to ensure Personalization Success for our ever-growing client base. This role requires a tenacious, hungry-for-knowledge individual who wants to make their mark in the online industry while learning from some of the most experienced people in the sector. We are a young, rapidly growing company and so this position is for someone who thrives in that environment. There are no corporate obstacles to doing business. We work as a very tight team. People can and will take on other tasks and grow very quickly inside the business.
We’re Looking for a Platform Trainer to join our Customer Success team, who are responsible for driving maximum adoption of the Fresh Relevance platform by identifying and driving product usage opportunities. This is achieved through highly valued relationships with their client portfolio and with full support of the Account Management team. The role itself is for a self-starter looking to develop long-term partnerships with our clients to ensure they achieve results.
The Platform Trainer will be able to gain a deep understanding of our product so that they can train clients on how to use the platform to implement a variety of solutions.
- Deliver product training sessions in a 1-to-1 or 1-to-many environment
- Assist/run focus group sessions demonstrating different use cases and their platform implementations
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand their priorities & challenges, and demonstrate how they can enhance their marketing using the Fresh Relevance Platform
- Assist customer content creation, such as; Training videos and How-to Articles
- Work with our support and product teams to identify and validate product enhancements
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written.
- The ability to assist a portfolio of clients, throughout their lifecycle with a focus on usage and retention.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Google software including, Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, & PowerPoint/Slides
- Capable of mastering a new platform and demonstrate features with confidence.
- An individual driven by customer success with a passion to succeed in their role
- Previous platform training experience
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics, e-commerce platforms or a wider exposure to web marketing.
- Previous experience working with SaaS
- HTML & CSS coding skills
- Experience with various platforms such as web analytics (Google Analytics), Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Marketing degree or internship experience
Compensation package included
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings