Professional Services Engineer
Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications.
It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget! Not only does our solution solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
Fresh Relevance is a small and rapidly growing company, based at the attractive University of Southampton Science Park (map) in Chilworth, with a sales team in London, a US office in Boston and resellers worldwide. We’re growing fast, and expect to continue this growth, both in the UK and overseas.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike.
Aside from becoming a specialist in our own platform, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skillset, develop new skills and drive facets of the business.
We're looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our expanding Client Services team in our Southampton Science Park office
Working as part of a closely-knit team you will become an expert in our software platform in order to deliver paid services to customer specifications.
Each day will require you to interpret supplied requirements, identify the optimum solution and then produce deliverables within our platform.
Job Title and Responsibilities
The job title is Professional Services Engineer. The successful applicant will work directly with our clients to produce deliverables to their specifications. It is a very varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Building content for web and email within the Fresh Relevance platform
- Interpreting written specs and working with the customers to deliver exactly what they need (not necessarily what they asked for)
- Working with our account managers and sales team to scope and cost the work required to meet the customer’s needs
Requirements and Necessary Skills
- Fluent in HTML and CSS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Highly computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new systems and skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Experience of supporting clients
- Previous agency work experience
- Prior experience building email layouts/templates