About Fresh Relevance
We are a rapidly growing company, primarily based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton. We build digital marketing technology for online retailers. We increase sales with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing.
A highly experienced team of Marketing Technologists founded Fresh Relevance after working with many of the biggest e-commerce brands for over a decade. The goal was to create a scalable platform that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications, like the mega brands but without the huge budget.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We provide high-quality development hardware – we believe there is long term benefit to be found in providing the right tools to be able to carry out the job comfortably and efficiently.
We encourage contributions to / releasing open source code (where appropriate). We make use of a large amount of open-source software in our system, so we should return the favour where we can.
We encourage staff to learn about new systems and methods, and attend appropriate conferences and meetups.
We are looking for an experienced python developer to enhance our growing team. You will be working on our scalable processing platform, integrations and user-facing administration site.
Remote working is available but the successful candidate must be able to work periodically in the Southampton office to ensure team collaboration and communication.
Salary will be competitive according to experience.
- Strong experience with python
- Experience with Git and CI / CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Experience with Django
- Experience with MongoDB / Redis / ElasticSearch / Pulsar
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience creating SaaS products
- Knowledge of marketing technology and ecosystems
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Role and Responsibilities
- You will develop software in accordance with development standards, processes and methodologies.
- You will work to requirements and/or specifications agreed with the Product Management team.
- You will contribute to the architectural design of the system where appropriate.
- You will work closely with the Technical Operations team to ensure any solutions are optimised for a production environment
- You will perform code reviews on relevant areas within the system
- You will assist in the design, prioritisation and execution of new functionality and fixes on our platform
- You will help ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will help train and mentor new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members
- You will build and promote a positive working environment for the team within your areas as well as other business areas
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings