Python Integration Engineer
About Fresh Relevance
We are a rapidly growing company, based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton. We build digital marketing technology for online retailers. We increase sales with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing.
A highly experienced team of Marketing Technologists founded Fresh Relevance after working with many of the biggest e-commerce brands for over a decade. The goal was to create a scalable platform that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications, like the mega brands but without huge budget.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We provide high-quality development hardware – we believe there is long term benefit to be found in providing the right tools to be able to carry out the job comfortably and efficiently.
We encourage contributions to / releasing open source code (where appropriate). We make use of a large amount of open-source software in our system, so we should return the favour where we can.
We encourage staff to learn about new systems and methods, and attend appropriate conferences and meetups.
We are looking for a python developer to enhance our growing team. We already have a thriving ecosystem of partner platforms we work with - which you will be helping to expand and enrich. You will be working both on the backend integrations, and the supporting user interface within our customer-facing administration site.
Salary will be competitive according to experience.
- Strong experience with python
- Experience integrating with external APIs
- Experience with Git and CI / CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with django
- Experience creating SaaS products
- Knowledge of marketing technology and ecosystems
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be adding support for new integrations and enhancing the functionality of existing integrations.
- You will ensure that our users are presented with a straightforward user interface to configure their integrations.
- You may perform code reviews on relevant areas within the system
- You will ensure that features are delivered in a timely fashion, meeting the requirements of our users.
- You will assist in selecting the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team.
- You will help ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will help build and promote a positive working environment for the team within your areas as well as other business areas.