About Fresh Relevance
We are a rapidly growing company, based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton. We build digital marketing technology for online retailers. We increase sales with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing.
A highly experienced team of Marketing Technologists founded Fresh Relevance after working with many of the biggest e-commerce brands for over a decade. The goal was to create a scalable platform that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications, like the mega brands but without huge budget.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We provide high-quality development hardware – we believe there is long term benefit to be found in providing the right tools to be able to carry out the job comfortably and efficiently.
We encourage contributions to / releasing open source code (where appropriate). We make use of a large amount of open-source software in our system, so we should return the favour where we can.
We encourage staff to learn about new systems and methods, and attend appropriate conferences and meetups.
We are looking for a frontend-oriented developer to enhance our growing team. We are a rapidly expanding marketing technology provider based on the Science Park, in Chilworth, Southampton. Salary will be competitive according to experience.
- Experience with React
- Experience of building high quality UX, with a good sense of clean design and presentation
- Experience with Git and CI / CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with python
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience creating SaaS products
- Knowledge of marketing technology and ecosystems
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing software in accordance with development standards, processes and methodologies.
- Work to requirements and/or specifications agreed with the Product Management team.
- You will push forward our client-facing UI - enhancing ease-of use and adding new functionality
- You will work to deliver projects in a timely fashion, meeting the requirements of our users
- You will assist in selecting the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- You will adhere to development standards, policies and procedures.
- You will contribute to a positive working environment within your team as well as in other business areas.
- You will continue your personal development (supported by the company) to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and development practices.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.