SaaS Product Manager
About Fresh Relevance
We are a rapidly growing company, based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton. We build digital marketing technology for online retailers. We increase sales with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing.
A highly experienced team of Marketing Technologists founded Fresh Relevance after working with many of the biggest e-commerce brands for over a decade. The goal was to create a scalable platform that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications, like the mega brands but without huge budget.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for a SaaS product manager to enhance our growing team. The successful candidate will help us to shape the tools we provide to marketers. You will:
- Ensure that we meet the needs of our customers by efficiently producing the right features at the right time.
- Help curate the product roadmap.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Conduct customer research directly via our customer advisory boards and frequent customer / prospect events.
- Provide input and feedback on the UI and UX of the product based on experience and customer research.
- Ensure that new functionality meets the stated goals and requirements.
- Ensure that new features are communicated to the rest of the business
- Work with the project leads to plan development sprints
- Act as a key link between the development team, customers and the support, account management, marketing and sales teams.
- Maintain an awareness of developments within our industry - both with competitors and partners.
- Provide support to marketing and sales in the creation of collateral, release messaging, training, and product demonstrations.
- Have opportunities to present and evangelize the product and new features to customers.
This role could be full-time or flexible hours / part time.
Salary will be competitive according to experience.
- Strong prior product management is essential, ideally with a B2B SaaS product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of software industry and software development, including commercial aspects
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Educated to degree level
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of marketing
- Experience of UI/UX principles as applied to SaaS applications.
- Experience of running a team
- Experience of project management
- Experience liaising with clients