About Fresh Relevance
We are a rapidly growing company, primarily based on the Southampton Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton. We build digital marketing technology for online retailers. We increase sales with personalized customer experiences and real-time marketing.
A highly experienced team of Marketing Technologists founded Fresh Relevance after working with many of the biggest e-commerce brands for over a decade. The goal was to create a scalable platform that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications, like the mega brands but without the huge budget.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike. We have offices in Southampton, London and Boston and expect to continue rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
We’re looking for an additional Product Manager to join our growing development team – could be full time / part time / flexible. The successful candidate will help us to shape our SaaS platform to improve our customer retention and grow our future sales.
- Own a variety of Roadmap level developments, from research/scoping phase to launch/release, and beyond
- Share the responsibility of the BAU backlog work, including prioritisation, testing, release notes etc
- Influence the Roadmap to help ensure we’re building the right things for future success
- To achieve the above to a high standard;
- Maintain an awareness of developments within our industry - both with competitors and partners; bringing that knowledge to decision making.
- Represent the customer; by building an understanding & relationship with our customers and being their voice in the creation process.
- Work well in a team; with the rest of the Product team, UI designer and Developers.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams; Support, Account Management, Marketing and Sales – working with them to gather information and supporting them to achieve their respective goals.
- Be proactive, communicate well and drive projects forward.
- 2+ previous years of relevant Software Product Management Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills – flexible, positive and a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of online ecommerce environment
- Experience in analysing data
- Experience of UI/UX principles
- Experience of project management
- Experience of liaising with clients
- £30k - £45k salary depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings