Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications.
It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget! Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
Fresh Relevance is a small and rapidly growing company, based at the attractive University of Southampton Science Park (map) in Chilworth, with a sales team in London, a US office in Boston and resellers worldwide. We’ve tripled in size in the past year, and expect to continue to grow, both in the UK and overseas.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike.
Aside from becoming a specialist in our own platform, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skillset, develop new skills and drive facets of the business.
We’re looking for a SaaS Technical Support Engineer to join our expanding Client Services team based out of our Southampton Science Park office, either in the office, from home or hybrid working.
As part of a closely-knit team you will become an expert in our software platform to respond to customer queries by phone and email.
The successful applicant will work directly with our clients solving their problems and help them to make good use of our system. It is a very varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Providing phone or email advice to clients on how to accomplish their goals in our platform
- Training and explaining the platform to customers
- Onboarding new customers
Requirements and Necessary Skills
- 2+ years’ prior experience in a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills with friendly and helpful manner
- Ability to explain complex problems to non-technical people
- Solid and demonstrable HTML and CSS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new systems and skills
- Ability to work quickly to resolve technical issues with minimal oversight
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of providing training
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of email marketing
- Prior experience in training end users
Professional development budget
Fun company culture with regular team outings
Hybrid / Southampton
Apply now to join our rapidly growing company and be part of a team of like-minded individuals working hard to make an impact in the digital marketing technology space.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.