Founded by a highly experienced team of marketing technologists with an incredible track record of leading the digital marketing industry, Fresh Relevance have worked with many of the biggest e-commerce brands. The goal was to create a platform using the latest database architecture that empowers all marketers to run highly personalized, automated, real-time communications.
It allows companies to mirror the mega brands but without a mega brand budget! Not only does our proposition solve real challenges that exist in the market place, it generates revenue for our clients and reduces costs.
Fresh Relevance is a rapidly growing company, based at the attractive University of Southampton Science Park (map) in Chilworth, with a sales team in London, a US office in Boston and resellers worldwide. We embrace remote working too with staff spread across multiple countries. We’re growing quickly as demand for our services increases.
We have an informal and flexible work environment and are very responsive to ideas from staff and interns alike.
Aside from becoming a specialist in our own platform, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and expand your skillset, develop new skills and drive facets of the business.
We're looking for a Technical Support Team Lead to join our Client Services team based out of our Southampton Science Park office; either in the office, from home or hybrid working.
You will lead our highly praised Client Services team, who are experts in both supporting users on the platform and delivering paid work on their behalf. This means managing a team of (currently) 10 based in our Southampton and Boston offices. Aside from leading the team, you will need to be technical enough to get involved directly supporting customers by email and phone, working with other teams to outline processes and direct future developments, and report to the VP of Customer.
The successful applicant will take on day-to-day management of the team, setting the standard and direction, while handling regular 1-1s with the team members and acting as a representative of the team to other departments. You will also work directly with our clients solving their problems and helping them to make good use of our system. It is a very varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Day to day management of the support function - ticket management, monitoring SLA metrics and escalation of urgent matters
- Act as a mentor and coach for all members of the team by undertaking team one-to-ones and appraisals
- Reporting on team progress
- Liaising with other teams to endure smooth onboarding, support and service delivery for all customers
- Providing phone or email advice to clients on how to accomplish their goals in our platform
- Training and explaining the platform to customers
- Onboarding new customers
Requirements and Necessary Skills
- 2+ years’ prior experience in a similar leadership role
- Experience of managing staff performance
- Good interpersonal skills with friendly and helpful manner
- Ability to explain complex problems to non-technical people and document where required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Desire to learn new systems and skills
- Ability to work quickly to resolve technical issues with minimal oversight
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience managing a large team (5+)
- Demonstrable HTML and CSS experience
- Experience of providing training (internal and to end users)
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of email marketing
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Professional development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Stock options
- Fun company culture with regular team outings