About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is a personalisation platform that automates customer experiences and decisioning using a versatile range of tools that can integrate with your existing tech stack. This improves your conversion rate & retention, ultimately delivering the customer a more valuable experience.
We are a highly innovative fast growth company, operating in a very dynamic marketplace.
We are seeking a Solution Consultant to assist in serving our larger and more complex prospects.
- Owning the Fresh Relevance demo environment to ensure that it is fully loaded with incredible demo assets that show our capability to its potential.
- Designing, building and presenting software demonstrations as part of the new business cycle. Especially where larger clients require a highly tailored demonstration of specific capability.
- Enable and train the sales team to do their own demos.
- Technical scoping and documenting of client solutions.
- Creation of SOWs
- Presenting at events as the Fresh Relevance solution expert.
- Passionate about the marketing industry and new technologies.
- Experience producing high quality proposals.
- Experience scoping technical marketing solutions .
- Experience creating Statements of Work.
- Loves presenting creative technical solutions to clients and prospects.
- Desire to learn new systems
- Good understanding of related technologies such as:
- Ecommerce platforms
- Testing and optimisation tools
- Email Marketing Platforms
- Single page apps
- Push notifications
- Experience from a SaaS company
- Experience with similar digital marketing solutions
- Experience presenting at events and trade shows
- Some exposure to coding in any language
At Fresh Relevance we live out our core values with passion. They have come from analysing the characteristics of or most successful and respected team members. Our core values are:
Help others to succeed.
Collaborate with others and be team-oriented. Just like in sports, a good assist can be just as satisfying as getting the goal. Never work for your own success at the expense of others. Take delight in seeing others be successful.
Be honest and open.
Be transparent and approachable. Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to the point. Take on board the feedback and opinions that others give you. It will help you grow.
Tackle the tough jobs.
Show initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude. Don’t take the easy route, do the right thing. Step up to challenges.
Learn and grow.
Continually strive for perfection, never be satisfied with the status quo.
“We’ve always done it this way” is never a good reason. “Good enough” just doesn’t cut it in the long run. Don’t think you already know everything there is to know. Constant learning is what keeps life interesting.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development budget
- Stock options
- Workplace pension
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fun company culture with regular team outings