Drapers Connects: how to capitalise on new Covid-19 shopping behaviours
- 13th August 2020
- 13:00 - 14:00
Join Mark Wright, Global Operations Director at lifestyle retailer FatFace and Eddy Swindell, CRO & co-founder at Fresh Relevance to discuss how the coronavirus crisis has affected consumer shopping habits, and what the short- and long-term impact Covid-19, lockdown and social distancing measures will have on fashion retail.
We will discuss:
• the evolving dynamic between online and bricks and mortar stores
• how shoppers are shifting their focus to digital
• how agile brands and retailers can capitalise on this
It will also delve into:
• who is the new digital shopper
• how to build their trust
• what to do to make the most of the fresh opportunities of fashion’s ‘new normal’
Mark Wright is global operations director at FatFace. Having spent 11 years at Marks and Spencer, most recently as head of trading UK ecommerce, Wright was then managing director multichannel and ecommerce at Jack Wills, before joining Fat Face in 2019.
Join Drapers, FatFace and Fresh Relevance in-house retail specialist to discuss this and more.