Launched in 2013 and based in Boston MA, as well as London and Southampton in the UK, Fresh Relevance (FR) is a real-time marketing technology company that drives sales for online retail and travel brands through behavioral triggers, website and email personalization. Fresh Relevance is growing rapidly and has over 300 clients, including: ToysRus, Moss Bros, Thorntons, White Stuff and Mothercare. We have a successful direct sales and channel sales business.
This is a very exciting role for the right candidate. We have a very successful Channel business in Europe and this will be replicated in the US. The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, selling to and managing relationships with US partners. In the US we already have active relationships with Salesforce and IBM as well as other resellers / referral partners. The US partners have been managed remotely and as a result have not been developed as successfully as the European partners.
This is a key role that has the potential to develop into a leadership role.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Implementing FR US partner sales strategy and ensuring results are delivered in line with the business plan. This includes:
- Identifying potential Fresh Relevance resellers and establishing commercial relationships with them.
- Managing relationships with resellers.
- Mapping reseller teams to ensure we are in contact with all key stakeholders.
- Working with FR Marketing on partner marketing plans to keep FR at front of mind and keep partners informed on new features.
- Training reseller sales people and account managers on selling and managing clients.
- Processing orders from Resellers and working with Client Services to ensure successful implementations.
- Keeping up to date with all things FR and how our technology and services are deployed to bring value to our customers.
- Working with the FR Executive Team to ensure the FR product is fit for the local reseller market.
The successful candidate will be a very fast learner and will be expected to become a real subject matter expert in all things digital marketing as well as becoming a power user of the Fresh Relevance platform.
Required Experience / skills:
- 4 plus years experience of direct or channel sales in a directly related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, email technology and ecommerce technology.
- Experience of and connections within email marketing technology industry (IBM / SFMC experience an advantage).
- Experience and connections within ecommerce technology industry (Experience of Magento ecosystem an advantage)
- Ability to present / demonstrate software to a high standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
Apply Now using the button below, or contact me on LinkedIn for a talk.
Sorry, no agencies.Permalink