Launched in 2013 and based in Boston MA, as well as London and Southampton in the UK, Fresh Relevance (FR) is a real-time marketing technology company that drives sales for online retail and travel brands through behavioral triggers, website and email personalization. Fresh Relevance is growing rapidly and has over 300 clients, including: ToysRus, Moss Bros, Thorntons, White Stuff and Mothercare. We have a successful direct sales and channel sales business.
Fresh Relevance is expanding into the US and we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to launch our direct sales business, based in Boston MA. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate that has the potential to develop into a leadership role. It’s a real “in-on-the-ground-floor” opportunity with a high growth innovative company. This presents an opportunity to be take responsibility for growing the US team and influencing the culture and the overall success of the US business.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Implementing FR US sales strategy with assistance from Global sales Director and ensuring results are delivered in line with the business plan. This includes:
- Identifying and selling to Fresh Relevance prospects
- Working with FR Marketing to align marketing support with US Sales.
- Maintaining accurate records in FR CRM
- Nurturing referral partners as a lead gen source.
- Growing and developing the US sales team following a successful US launch.
- Keeping up to date with all things FR and how our technology and services are deployed to bring value to our customers.
- Working with the FR Executive Team to ensure the FR product is fit for the local reseller market.
The successful candidate will be a very fast learner and will be expected to become a real subject matter expert in all things digital marketing as well as becoming a power user of the Fresh Relevance platform.
Required Experience / skills:
- 4 plus years experience of direct or channel sales in a directly related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, email technology and ecommerce technology.
- Experience of and connections within email marketing technology industry (IBM / SFMC experience an advantage).
- Experience and connections within ecommerce technology industry (Experience of Magento ecosystem an advantage)
- Ability to present / demonstrate software to a high standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
Apply Now using the button below, or contact me on LinkedIn for a talk.
Sorry, no agencies.Permalink