Meet Fresh Relevance at ecommerce expo, on stand 510 in the main hall, Olympia London, from 1-2 October 2014
We launched "SmartBlocks": real-time, multi-channel content to personalize your Website and emails, along-side our real-time product feeds.
SmartBlocks are formatted when each customer opens their email - not when you sent the email hours before - so the content is fresh and relevant and you can change it on-the-fly, even after emails have been sent. They include: Countdown Timers, Twitter Feeds, Web Crop, and Custom (everything else).
For example here is the real-time Twitter feed for the show - could be your Twitter feed - embedded in your emails.
And here's the live uk news: You can use a web crop to select any content from a website - such as news, a headline offer, or any content on your website that's generated by complicated legacy code - and include a real-time copy in your emails.
Next email about the show.
Want to find out more?
- How to put a Twitter Feed in Your Emails.
- How to Put a Countdown Timer in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Web Content in Your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features