Q: Is it clickable? A: Yes, like all our real-time content. When you click on the Twitter Feed in your emails, the default is to show your standard Twitter Page, then people can click on individual tweets. But you can provide another click-through URL if you wish.
Q: Can I put this in a web page too? A: Of course - follow exactly the same steps, except for choosing "for Web Personalization".
Want to find out more?
- How to put Pinterest Pins in your Emails.
- How to put Instagram Pictures in your Emails.
- How to Put a Countdown Timer in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features