Examples of animated countdowns (static example):
Q: Don't Like Animation? A: No problem, it's optional - Read More.
Q: Is it clickable? A: Yes, like all our real-time content. You can provide
different click-through URLs for before/during/after.
Q: Can I enter HTML in the messages? A: Yes, of course.
Q: How do I program clever animation? A: You need to edit the layout. After Step 2, click the pen icon, edit the Layout HTML, enter a name for it, and click Save.
- You are programming 60 individual frames, at a frame rate of 1 fps, which we render and combine together in real-time. This is for spot effects not movies, for example twinkles, blinking, counting seconds.
- Look at the script in an animated layout to see how it works. We can provide online training.
- You will end up with a GIF, which is basically a compressed collection of deltas (differences between frames). Check the size of your image file before including it in an email, and keep it under about 200k. ("Save as" to make a copy on disk and check the properties)
- We can also animate things for you.
Q: Can I put this in a web page too? A: Of course - follow exactly the same steps.
- Fully-Animated Countdown Timers.
- How to put a Twitter Feed in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Web Content in your Emails.
- How How to Put a Real-Time Meme or Banner in Your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features
- How To Use Real-Time Content in your Email Signature