Q: Is it clickable?
A: Yes, like all our real-time content. You can provide any
Q: What is a CSS Selector?
A: The standard HTML way to select the part of the page that you want. For example, enter #myidname to match an object with an id name, or .myclassname to match objects with a class (make sure there's only one object with the class). If you don't specify any selector, you get the whole page. You can also enter top/left/height/width coordinates to crop the selected area.
Q: Can I put this in a web page too?
A: Of course - follow exactly the same steps, except for choosing "for Web Personalization".
- How to put a Twitter Feed in Your Emails.
- How to Put a Countdown Timer in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to Put a Real-Time Meme or Banner in Your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features
- How To Use Real-Time Content in your Email Signature
Want to find out more?