"Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value." -- Jim Rohn (legend)
Urgency is one of the core conversion principles for marketers. Claude Hopkins was testing it in A/B tests in the 1800s and it still works.
If you’re not weaponizing urgency effectively, in all channels including email, you should start now. It is low-hanging fruit for increasing your sales.
Fresh Relevance is Unique in helping you use Urgency:
- Across all your channels, including real-time email
- For CPM of $0 or $cheap (so you can afford it)
One easy way to weaponize urgency is with Countdown Timers:
- Shipping Deadline: remaining time to order, for shipping today (CPM=$free)
- Sale Ends: time until sale price expires (CPM=$free)
- Personal Coupon Expires: time until personal offer ends, e.g. a coupon sent by email (CPM=$cheap)
Or you can show personalized marketing messages using Custom SmartBlocks or WebCrops:
- Reminder of their problem: for example, "sign up for our discount plan and start saving" (CPM=$cheap)
- Reminder that prices could increase at any time (CPM=$cheap)
- Social proof of reducing stock or other shoppers buying (CPM=$cheap)
- Details of how prices are changing, from your pricing API (CPM=$cheap)
Want to find out more?