The eCommerce guide to peak season personalization
Customize your email and web marketing this peak trading season!
Black Friday Weekend, Cyber Monday and the build-up to Christmas are ideal times to acquire new customers, re-engage lapsed buyers and monetize top spenders.
Download the eBook for:
- Holiday checklist: Web, mobile, and email marketing tips
- Pro tips for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and beyond
- Visual examples of personalized holiday marketing content
See what's inside:
With the holiday shopping season beginning earlier every year, brands and retailers have more opportunity than ever to reach customers with seasonal offers. Black Friday Weekend, Cyber Monday and the build-up to Christmas are ideal times to acquire new customers, re-engage lapsed buyers and monetize top spenders.
But marketing at this time of year can seem tricky. For starters, retailers need to catch customers’ attention among an onslaught of competing deals. Then there’s the challenge of offering the best prices, without taking a hit on margins.
That’s where personalization comes in.
By combining behavioral insights with real-time content, marketers can serve shoppers the most relevant offers for their needs, presented in a way that drives conversions. There’s no reason to bombard shoppers with generic messaging this peak trading season.
In this ebook, you’ll get a checklist of helpful tactics, pro tips for each shopping event, and visual examples of personalized holiday content. Keep reading if you want to:
- Engage customers with a personalized experience
- Drive revenue by offering the right deals to the right customers
- Convert new visitors and keep them coming back
Let's start unwrapping!