Here is a count-down timer to the ecommerce expo show, demonstrating that timers can be useful as well as creating urgency. Copy-and-paste the image URL into your own emails and it will still update as time passes.
And here's the live uk news: You can use a web crop to select any content from a website - such as news, a headline offer, or any content on your website that's generated by complicated legacy code - and include a real-time copy in your emails.
More about SmartBlocks in Emails, SmartBlocks in Web Pages.
Previous email about the show.
Want to find out more?
- How to put a Twitter Feed in Your Emails.
- How to Put a Countdown Timer in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Web Content in Your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features