SOUTHAMPTON, UK Fresh Relevance, the real-time marketing hub for online retailers, today announced the launch of Segment Builder
This new feature enables precision segments to be built for online shoppers based on behaviour and purchases and for the data to be imported into other marketing tools such as email marketing and Facebook ads.
Fresh Relevance collects data about online shoppers: what products they look at, what they buy and so on. The new Segment Builder functionality within the Fresh Relevance marketing hub makes it simple for marketers to drill down into this mass of real-time data and create segments for highly-targeted bulk marketing. Read more.
Examples of how the Fresh Relevance Segment Builder can be used…
- Launching a new product - You have a new product range for Brand X. Select everyone who has looked at that brand in the last month and use that for your launch email list.
- Facebook targeting - Target Facebook Adverts to people who have recently browsed products like you want to promote - and optionally reach a wider audience by creating a Facebook Lookalike Audience to target more people like them. Read More
- Competitor cross-selling - Select everyone who has looked at competitor brands for Brand X, but not that brand itself, and use that with a cross-sell launch email.
- Learn who is looking at your sales promotion and who isn’t - Create different segments for subscribers who have looked at product(s) since the sale started and those who haven't.
- Export your ESP list with the details of active users - Export a segment of everyone who has viewed or purchased recently and import it into the ESP.
- Combine a lot of rules together - For example select people who have looked at Product A, B and C within seven days - but not bought Product D, E or F within 30 days.
Fresh Relevance also offers a segment building service to enable organisations to outsource the rapid turnaround of complicated segments to its professional services team.
Segment Builder is available from Fresh Relevance now. Read More
If you need more: for advanced segmentation and Single Customer View we partner with BlueVenn.
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance is the marketing hub for online retailers. The hub increases sales with personalised customer experiences and real-time marketing tactics across email, mobile and web.
The Fresh Relevance marketing hub unifies siloed systems without the need for an integration project. It delivers full control of real-time marketing actions such as triggered emails and cross-channel personalisation. Organisations using Fresh Relevance include: Cottages4U, Emma Bridgewater, illy, Moss Bros, Thorntons, White Stuff and 7dayshop.
Want to find out more?