You must have noticed Amazon Prime Day this year:
A kind of Christmas in July, for the second year, in Amazon’s bid to create a new retail holiday of its own.
On Tuesday July 2016, the tech and retail giant offered 100,000 deals to members of its $99-a-year Prime loyalty program, the second annual coming of a mammoth online blowout sale that last year Amazon.com says surpassed the previous Black Friday, usually retail’s holiest holiday.
- Seattle Times
Why don't you organize your own deals event? We've put together a suggested design for your website:
With Fresh Relevance, you can send automated emails based on your own customized rules, capture visitor data to personalize shopper experience, and fill your website with dynamic, appealing, personalized deals.
Not quite ready to host your own branded deals day? Why not use these features for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
- How to Put Hourly Black Friday Offers in your Emails
- Case Study: How 7dayshop.com won Black Friday 2014 with hourly deals
- How to use Slot Rules to Show Customers the Perfect Content
- What Are SmartBlocks?
- How You Can Use Coupons Across Channels
- Show the Same Content in Web and Email
- What Happened on Black Friday 2015
- Hourly Deals
- Automatic Daily or Weekly Emails