Mobile apps are an important part of the cross-channel customer experience for many of our clients, and user data that is collected there is an important source for driving personalization.
By using Fresh Relevance to personalize the mobile app experience in addition to their other channels, our clients are able to deliver a consistent and tailored cross-channel customer experience.
How the feature works
Fresh Relevance clients can use our technology on mobile apps (both native and web/PWAs) in a similar way to how they use our technology on websites. Our clients can:
- Collect user behavior data from their app, which can then be used to drive in-app personalization, as well as across other channels.
- Deploy personalized content within the app, using data collected on the user within the App (as described above) or data from the website or imported.
There are several ways your business could benefit from Fresh Relevance’s mobile app personalization. For example, you can:
- Collect user behavior data from your app, which can be added to data gathered from other channels to provide a fuller picture of your visitors
- Drive in-app messages. These are the notifications that app users can be shown when they open an app. They are context-specific and target the audience based on user interactions and behavior.
- Use Fresh Relevance functionality in your app, on your website and in email to create a fully joined up and consistent experience across channels
- Drive personalization within your app to show more relevant content, such as personalized product recommendations, dynamic content based on behavior, social proof, and coupons
- Change app content using Fresh Relevance rules, removing the need for new versions of your app or server-side code changes
- Trigger emails and SMS messages from behavior seen within the app
- Test different content within the app using our Optimization module
- Create segments from data gathered from all channels and use them to drive increased personalization
Book a demo to learn more about mobile app personalization and how it could help your business.