With most of the world finding itself homebound last year, home and garden became one of the most in demand verticals of 2020 and it looks set to continue that way in 2021. And with spring just around the corner it’s more important than ever for Home and Garden brands to get their online offering right.
But the home and garden sector isn’t always a bed of roses, and the shift to online presents new challenges for a vertical that has traditionally relied on tempting showrooms and knowledgeable sales clerks.
To take advantage of the surge in online demand and plant the seeds for success in the eCommerce space, home and garden businesses will have to prune and perfect their online offerings and customer journeys.
In this webinar, we’ll tackle 8 key challenges facing the home and garden eCommerce sector and inspire you with best-in-class examples.
You’ll learn how to:
- Convert first time visitors
- Re-engage existing customers
- Capture quality email addresses for your database
- Boost product discovery with personalized recommendations
- Build trust and increase urgency with social proof
- Reach shoppers at the moment they are most likely to convert with triggered emails
- Communicate shipping conditions during COVID-19
- Deliver relevant experiences based on seasonality and location
In partnership with:
Head of User Experience