Cart Abandonment for W3C Digital Data Layer
Fresh Relevance supports, and participated in the creation of, the W3C Digital Data Layer. This is a standard way of exposing eCommerce data such as cart contents to third-party providers and partners on your site, which will make installing plug-ins and tools much simpler.
Contact us for more information
Fresh Relevance is the marketing hub for online retailers.
Fresh Relevance integrates seamlessly with your W3C DDL-enabled store and personalizes your web pages:
- Support for standard sites within a few days (we do all the work), and complicated sites by agreement.
- Personalize your web pages with product suggestions and dynamic content: selected by user, behavior, product, time etc.
- Sophisticated reports including site performance and what shoppers are doing right now.
- If you have a Magento eCommerce store, simply install this extension to get it up and running.
- Real-Time Product Recommendations on your Website.
- Personalized HTML SmartBlocks, such as announcements and count-down timers (example).
- Real-time reports on website performance, such as what your visitors are doing right now.
- Advanced reports on your campaigns and the effectiveness of your marketing: including Google Analytics integration multi-currency support and downloadable data.
- And do you know we also personalize emails?
Recovery Emails (Cart and Browse Abandonment)
- Send recovery emails to call back abandoning customers within minutes. Real-time emails are an essential marketing tool for shoppers who abandon their carts, with very good ROI.
- Recovery emails include the shopper's cart (product pictures, descriptions and prices and links back to your store), so lapsed shoppers can easily click, return and buy.
No plugins to install. Add one line of script and a "purchase complete" image and you're away!
Established in 2013 and based in Southampton, UK. Fresh Relevance is the real-time engagement marketing company that drives sales for online retail and travel brands with real-time, hyper-personalised website and email content.
About W3C Digital Data Layer
The W3C Digital Data Standard brings all web technologies onto one single data model and allows technologies to plug-and-play, without the need for vast amounts of custom coding each time.