Fresh Relevance is committed to safeguarding your privacy
We are fans of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and similar laws around the world.
It is quite short because the GDPR requires that "any information addressed to the public or to the data subject be concise, easily accessible and easy to understand, and [use] clear and plain language” (text of the GDPR). So we’ve avoided legalese and kept it simple.
What Personal Data Gets Stored?
- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using a form or email.
- We may collect public, work-related information, such as your job title and employer.
- Our sales and marketing teams also use the marketing tools listed below.
What Is This Data Used For?
- To run this website – for example to track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For customer support and services.
- For sales and marketing.
- We and the GDPR only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who:
- are currently looking at our website or marketing, or
- have previously signed up to receive news and offers, or
- have a role where they & their employer could greatly benefit from Fresh Relevance.
For GDPR Geeks – the legal basis is Consent and Legitimate Interests (more).
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is under our control.
We use the following categories of marketing tools:
- Amazon AWS cloud servers in London to host this website. (The Fresh Relevance SaaS system is hosted by AWS in Ireland, in the EU, which is its only sub-processor.)
- Analytics to count page visits etc., including google analytics.
- Google Ads for marketing
- Linkedin and Facebook Ads for marketing
- HubSpot for B2B marketing, scheduling emails, and the chat popup.
- Email Service Providers to send emails.
- Freshdesk.com for customer support.
- Monday.com to schedule customer services work.
- Jiminny.com to monitor phone calls to check that our staff are achieving high standards
- Online document signing tools.
- Zoominfo for data cleansing and appending.
- Livestorm for hosting and running webinars and online events.
- Delighted for surveys on Fresh Relevance products and services
- HotJar to record anonymous website activity, to reveal what’s working and what’s not.
GDPR Individual Rights
The GDPR gives you rights over your personal data, including the right to complain or object (more about Individual Rights).
To request any right, email your request to the GDPR address here (contact us).
We will tell you how to prove your identity if you need to do that. Then if possible we will carry out your instructions and get back to you.