Fresh Relevance is committed to safeguarding your privacy
We are fans of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – the new EU law that protects your privacy and that goes live on 25 May 2018 (more about the GDPR).
What Personal Data does this Website Store?
- It keeps a record of your browsing activity.
- If you use a form, it may store the information that you enter.
What Is This Data Used For?
- To run the website – for example to count how many people visit.
- To personalize marketing and make it more relevant to you.
- If you sign up for emails, we may send you product news and offers by email.
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes.
The following companies provide marketing tools for the website, but your personal data is always under our control:
- Amazon Web Services in Ireland leases computer servers to run the website
- Google Analytics measures the number of page visits etc.
- Hubspot runs our B2B marketing, sends emails, and provides the Chat Popup.
GDPR Individual Rights
The GDPR gives you new rights over your personal data (more about Individual Rights).
To request any right, email your request to the GDPR address on our legal page. (Our legal page).
We will tell you how to prove your identity if you need to do that. Then we will carry out your instructions and get back to you.