Fresh Relevance is committed to safeguarding your privacy
We are fans of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – the new EU law that protects your privacy and that goes live on 25 May 2018 (more about the GDPR).
What Personal Data Gets Stored?
- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using a form or email.
- We may collect public, work-related information, such as your job title and employer.
What Is This Data Used For?
- To run this website – for example to track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For customer support.
- For sales and marketing - especially targeting and personalization.
- We and the GDPR only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who:
- are looking or have recently looked at our website or social marketing etc., or
- have previously signed up to receive news and offers, or
- have a role where they & their employer could greatly benefit from Fresh Relevance.
For GDPR Geeks – the legal basis is Consent and Legitimate Interests (more).
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is always under our control.
We use the following marketing tools…
- Amazon Web Services lease us cloud servers in Ireland (in the EU) to host our website.
- Google Analytics to count page visits etc.
- HubSpot for B2B marketing, scheduling emails, and the Chat Popup.
- Freshdesk for customer support.
- SendGrid, Gmail and other email systems.
- RightSignature for online document signing.
GDPR Individual Rights
The GDPR gives you new rights over your personal data, including the right to complain or object (more about Individual Rights).
To request any right, email your request to the GDPR address here (contact us).
We will tell you how to prove your identity if you need to do that. Then we will carry out your instructions and get back to you.