The ultimate eCommerce CRO lookbook [new visitor edition]
21 real-life eCommerce personalization examples to increase your conversion rate
Learn how to:
- Keep new visitors on your eCommerce site with inspiring content that resonates
- Capture more email addresses with targeted pop-ups
- Get shoppers back to your site with personalized emails
- Boost shopping cart value with product recommendation tactics
- Speed up the purchase process with countdown timers and payment options
See what's inside:
Perhaps you’re generating traffic to your website through carefully crafted ads. Or maybe you’ve put your SEO hours in and have turned your website into a visitor magnet.
Whichever way you’re driving traffic, the work doesn’t stop there. A good eCommerce site doesn’t just attract visitors; it converts them into paying customers.
In today’s crowded digital landscape, competition is fierce and keeping a new visitor’s attention is becoming increasingly vital.
So, how can you reduce the bounce rate and friction in order to convert those new visitors? Research shows that by the end of 2020 customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
The best brands use personalization to create seamless, tailored experiences that result in more revenue and happy customers. Win win.
Read on for 21 best-in-class personalization and optimization examples from real brands who’ve honed their customer experiences for maximum conversions.