21 real-life eCommerce personalization examples to increase your conversion rate
Learn how to:
- Keep new visitors on your eCommerce website with inspiring content that resonates
- Capture more email addresses from website visitors with targeted pop-ups on your online store
- Get shoppers back to your eCommerce business site and into the checkout process with personalized emails
- Boost customer lifetime value with product recommendation tactics
- Speed up the purchase process with countdown timers and payment options
- And ultimately hone your eCommerce conversion rate optimization strategy
See what’s inside:
Perhaps you have an eCommerce store that is generating traffic to your website through carefully crafted ads. Or maybe you’ve put your SEO hours in and have turned your website into a visitor magnet.
Whichever way you’re driving traffic, the work doesn’t stop there. A good eCommerce site doesn’t just attract visitors; it converts them into paying customers and it should increase conversions and thus lead to more sales.
In today’s crowded digital landscape of eCommerce companies, competition is fierce and keeping a new visitor’s attention is becoming increasingly vital.
So, how can you reduce the bounce rate and friction in order to target customers to increase conversion rates? Research shows that by the end of 2020 customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
The best brands use personalization to create seamless, tailored experiences that result in more revenue and happy customers. Win win.
Read on for 21 best-in-class personalization and conversion rate optimization (CRO) eCommerce examples from real brands who’ve honed their customer experiences within their marketing efforts for maximum conversions.