Did you know that 63% of consumers interact with at least two channels before making a purchase? (Fresh Relevance report)
More and more, consumers interact with eCommerce brands on a multi-channel basis, switching instinctively between emails, mobile apps, bricks-and-mortar, social media and websites. And whilst many marketers think about channels separately, consumers expect a single cohesive experience that transcends channels.
That’s why Fresh Relevance has joined forces with the experts at Antavo, Mapp and YOTTAA to share practical ways to provide your customers with a consistent and tailored experience across multiple channels, based on consumer trends uncovered from our cross-channel customer experience research.
Download the eBook to learn more about:
- Types of cross-channel dynamic content to include in your marketing
- Building a cross-channel loyalty scheme
- Creating a cross-channel cart recovery program
- Taking your opt-out experience beyond email
- Optimizing the cross-channel retargeting experience
- Joining the dots between your online and physical stores with geotargeting
- Improving your site speed