Stand F14; 25th and 26th February 2015, Olympia National, London
SOUTHAMPTON, UK, 12th FEBRUARY 2015 - Fresh Relevance, the real-time marketing hub, is showing Advanced Cart and Browse Abandonment for Magento, at Technology For Marketing & Advertising (TFM&A).
Cart and Browse Abandonment Recovery emails are an established way of increasing sales. This new release builds on Fresh Relevance's existing Cart and Browse Abandonment for Magento solution, which already increased sales by around 11%, by targeting 4x as many abandoners as standard Magento plug-ins.
Advanced Cart and Browse Abandonment for Magento
This takes recovery to the next level, with the following new features at the same price:
- Automatic Cart Synchronisation for Magento, so shoppers effortlessly click, return and buy.
- Automatic Installation on Magento, so Magento users can get going immediately
- Real-Time Content in Emails and Web Pages, such as Countdown Timers and Product Recommendations
Automatic Cart Synchronisation for Magento is designed for shoppers who use several devices:
- A shopper uses one device, such as their smartphone or work PC, to research your products.
- They find what they like, but don't buy yet, abandoning the session.
- Fresh Relevance sends them a cart or browse abandonment email.
- The shopper picks up another device, such as their iPad, opens the email and clicks through to your site.
- Fresh Relevance synchronizes their cart and creates the necessary cookies, so they carry on shopping exactly where they left off.
These features work with all versions of Magento, from Community to Enterprise.
Sales Director at Fresh Relevance, Eddy Swindell comments: “Many shoppers research products on their smartphone, then buy on a different device. Advanced Cart and Browse Abandonment for Magento helps keep them on your site, not your competitors'.”
TFM&A takes place on 25th and 26th February 2015 at the Olympia National in London. Attendance is free and delegates can register at: www.tfma.co.uk. To schedule an on-stand briefing with Fresh Relevance at the event contact Eddy Swindell on Tel: +44 (0) 2380 119751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing customers can use these features too - press the same "contact us" button for details.
Updated in January 2016
Enhancements to Magento Digital Data Layer Extension Version 5
About Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance was founded in 2011. Organisations use its system to recover up to 20% of abandoned carts with real-time messaging and drive additional revenue from personalizing marketing emails and web sites.
The company has developed a highly evolved technology that responds directly to the behavioural triggers of online customers. It is incredibly simple to set up and use with no installation - and it integrates instantly with any web store (supported carts).
It already provides "the Best Cart Abandonment Recovery System for Magento, bar none", to:
- Collects more and better data, e.g. we collect data from before the shopper has logged on.
- Identify more shoppers, for example using sophisticated ESP integration.
- Add Browse Abandonment Recovery to bring back even more shoppers (for an extra 3% sales uplift).
- Form abandonment too.
- Real-time Emails, not next day, because you lose 90% of shoppers if they have to wait.
- Personalized Emails, with cart contents, product recommendations and other smart blocks, for maximum effectiveness
- Personal recovery programs for each type of shopper and product, sending 1, 2, 3 or more recovery emails.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 119751
- How to put a Twitter Feed in Your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Product Recommendations in your Emails.
- How to Put Real-Time Web Content in your Emails.
- How to change your Email Content - even after it's sent!
- How to Design Bulk Emails Using Fresh Relevance Features
- How To Use Real-Time Content in your Email Signature
Want to find out more?