Euroffice has seen an 8.3% sales uplift on total turnover with Fresh Relevance cart and browse abandonment
Discover how Euroffice recovers lost cart abandonment revenue and drives sales uplifts.
When competing against bigger organizations with large marketing budgets, it is important to innovate in order to keep one step ahead. By using Fresh Relevance, Euroffice is confident they will remain the UK’s number one for stationery and office supplies online.
Euroffice believes that by adding sophistication to automation in its email and website personalization, they will maintain their position as the UK’s number one for stationery and office supplies online.
of the value recovered is via browse abandonment
of the value recovered is via cart abandonment
sales uplift on total turnover with Fresh Relevance cart and browse abandonment
Cart and browse abandonment campaigns
London-based Euroffice was first introduced to Fresh Relevance in early 2014 when the company replaced its self-built cart abandonment system. “We were using a day-after trigger which wasn’t delivering the returns we knew we were capable of,” comments Group Email Marketing Manager at Euroffice, Matthew Martinez. “By implementing Fresh Relevance our revenues from cart abandonment skyrocketed and we achieved in two months what it would previously take seven to do.”
With such a strong return on investment, the team successfully implemented the solution across its other businesses including Euroffice’s Italian operations. It also worked with Fresh Relevance to add browse abandonment to build on the success of its cart strategy and to capture even more potentially lost revenue. “We have seen a staggering 8.3% sales uplift on our total turnover,” observes Martinez. “The value recovered from our cart abandonment is 61% of the total recovered and the remaining 39% is from browse abandonment. It shows the power of a combined cart and browse strategy.”
Web and email personalization
Euroffice was so impressed with the impact that Fresh Relevance had made on the business that the team decided to implement its portfolio of email and website personalization features. Martinez explains: “Fresh Relevance has enabled us to strengthen our engagement, by providing customers with real-time relevant information about all of the products and offers most pertinent to them.”
Today, Euroffice is using Fresh Relevance’s range of SmartBlocks including countdown timers to create urgency around special promotions and sales, real-time product recommendations in emails, as well as Twitter feed integration (@euroffice) and Web Crop (the ability to display a section of the website within an email saves time and money) in its emails. “It was all so quick to integrate and is very easy for us to manage,” adds Martinez.
Martinez concludes: “We need to differentiate ourselves in the market and we use these tools and techniques to their fullest potential to keep ahead of the competition. We have been on a real journey of education with Fresh Relevance.”
“They have transformed how we engage digitally with our customers and we can’t wait to see what innovations they will bring to us next.”