Fresh Relevance seamlessly integrates with over 60 industry-leading platforms to help our clients create campaigns that delight their customers and boost conversions.
Each month, we’ll be spotlighting one of our partnerships to get you acquainted with our integration capabilities.
Read on to learn more about how we work with omnichannel marketing automation solution dotdigital.
Why dotdigital & Fresh Relevance
Fresh Relevance partners with dotdigital to offer an unrivalled approach to marketing automation and personalization. Our partnership helps brands drive customer loyalty, increase relevancy and meet their KPIs with personalized campaigns across email and website.
With dotdigital and Fresh Relevance, brands can:
- Unify real-time behavioral and transactional website data with dotdigital contacts, products and order data
- Leverage real-time content across the website and in bulk and automated emails
- Easily update website content with our user-friendly site editor (Fresh Relevance can work with any eCommerce platform, even custom)
- Create segments based on shoppers’ real-time behavior and automatically sync segments with dotdigital lists
“Seeing our clients succeed is what it’s all about. That’s why we love partnering with Fresh Relevance because it means our clients can take their marketing to the next level with advanced cross-channel personalization, live email content and real-time triggers.”
Amie Lane, Head of Partner Marketing, dotdigital
The tools to succeed
Here are some of the tools brands have access to with dotdigital and Fresh Relevance.
Cross-channel personalization tools for web and email
- AI product recommendations with merchandising filters
- Dynamic content, such as personalized banners, countdown timers and coupons
- Social proof, such as product popularity messaging
- Geo-targeted content
- Price Affinity Predictor (AI)
- Data capture
- Back in stock
- Price drop
- Multi stage cart and browse
- Customer abandonment
- Reactivation emails
Optimize, measure and test
- Experience Management
- Use over 30 marketing rules to target content to audience segments, and export segments to use in dotdigital or PPC campaigns
- Measure performance based on opens, views, impressions, clicks, conversions, and revenue
- Test all content using A/B/n & multivariate testing, and create control groups to accurately measure the impact
Here’s how two of our joint clients generated results with dotdigital and Fresh Relevance.
With a range of 19,000 products across a number of categories, the ability to personalize the customer experience is crucial to Cooksongold. The company optimized their product pages with popularity messaging and product recommendations highlighting recently browsed items.
“We’ve seen a 112% year on year sales uplift thanks to onsite product recommendations,” Jonathan Broadhurt, Ecommerce Executive, Cooksongold
Animed Direct’s primary retention channel is email, which means growing their subscriber list and sending relevant communications is vital. With dotdigital and Fresh Relevance, the company was able to give their BAU newsletters a boost with dynamic content.
- The company added dynamic banners to their BAU newsletters, pulling in the names of customers’ pets for their Christmas launch email
- Countdown timers were also added to their Christmas emails to drive urgency around Christmas offers
- The company included product recommendations in abandonment emails to drive repeat purchases in the customer’s favorite category
- An Instagram feed has also been added to their welcome campaigns to encourage social media engagement
“Over 3 months, SmartBlocks have added significant additional revenue to our BAU newsletters and shown positive early results on CTOR,” Lauren Dougherty, eCommerce CRM Manager, Animed Direct
Book a demo to find out how you could generate results for your business with Fresh Relevance and dotdigital.